¨ç Your phone or tablet and computer connect to the same WI-FI network.
¨è Launch the AirComm app.
¨é Launch the AirComm application for Windows.
¨ê In the AirComm Android app, select "Allow" when asked whether to allow pairing with PC.
¨ë Completed Pairing.
AirComm Main Screen
¨ç Files/Folders in your PC
¨è Files/Folders in your Android Device
¨é Download/Upload buttons (Also enable drag and drop for download/upload)
¨ê Stop all transmission, Clear all status message
¨ë Output status message and download/upload progress
¨ì Download/Upload progress status
¨í Check for update, Help, Preference buttons
- Click the download button on top.
- Select the desired folder or file from the Mobile file list and drag and drop it to the PC file list or the Explorer of the windows.
- Click the upload button on top.
- Select the desired folder or file from the PC file list and drag and drop it to the Mobile file list.
- Select the language you want, click the OK button, and restart the program.
Mobile App Connection Failed
¡Ø If you can not access AirComm Mobile App even though it is running, the above screen will appear.
- If the IP displayed on the Mobile App main screen is the same as the IP displayed on the above screen, click Retry Connection.
- If the IP is not same, click Retry pairing.
- If both 1 and 2 connection fails, click the manual input button to enter the IP of the mobile app and try connecting.
Copyright ¨Ï Day4Shine.com All Rights Reserved.